Wednesday, January 30, 2013

No more terrible work place!

Hey there.

So I have some amazingly awesome news...

I no longer work at Ross!!!! WOOOOOOOHH!

I am a nanny for a pretty cool family now. This is my first week doing it. And so far it's been fun. There is a 4  year old boy that I spend the day with Monday through Thursday. Then 3 other kids 8, 12, and 14 years old that go to school, so I only ever see them before and after school for a little while.

So I pretty much just hang out with a 4 year old boy all day long. We play games, read Dr. Sues, color in coloring books, watch Avatar: The Last Airbender, and stuff like that. Sometimes we go on little field trips to Menchies, a frozen yogurt place around the corner. And in a while I think it would be fun to go to the aquatic center and swim. There is also a park near by, so we can go play on the jungle gym :D

I am so happy that I don't have to work those ridiculous hours anymore. It feels a little strange also, to be getting paid to do something so easy. But I won't complain... I like doing this. The little boy is so darn cute.

Well, that is all.

Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment